domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

PAUL AND LINDA (A love that should have lasted years)

PAUL AND LINDA  (A love that should have lasted years) 





Os Armênios » McCartney (1970)











 An American TV documentary on Beatles Wives interviewed me for an hour, mainly asking about Linda. I said that initially the British media regarded her as a pushy American, but she was the love of Paul's life, she was beautiful and creative, they had great children together, she was a marvellous photographer and I felt she was an amazing and creative woman. So I spoke for an hour about how wonderful I thought Linda was for Paul. When the progamme came out, they only used one sentence of mine from the hour interview - "The British media regarded Linda as a pushy American."
(Bill Harry  in his Facebook)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario